Sunday, July 26, 2009

Loud Nine Doesn't Suck

The band wants to thank each and every one of you for making our debut such a success!
The list is long on names so we'll go by category:
Club Oasis and staff
Friends and family
Strangers who wandered in and stayed
Staff from other clubs who offered us gigs on our first night

And of course all you crazy Hitmen fans who are willing to give this new project a fair chance!











I also want to thank my assistant photographers, Sylvia and Mike.
They did a great job, right?



Mike also deserves a special thanks for his help with the sound.
Just remembering how to play the songs while not falling down took every bit of my concentration tonight, so his assistance was critical to our success.
He was my soundman the last time I performed in front of people (playing guitar) some 24-odd years ago--it was only fitting that he was there for me again.





The return of Mike Gallegos is a pretty good story, too.
I like the part where he sings and makes people happy again.

Scot Taylor helped us entertain you by singing Judith. He sounded great as always.
Other Hitmen who brought the love are Jaime, John, and Matt. Thanks, my brothers.



Loud Nine
It's very hard to get more than two people in a photo to look sane.


Loud Nine also wants to thank Rikk of BLISS for filling the big holes in our equipment and transportation situations.
Couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment